Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America down, penned a letter to America just a couple of days ago where he explained what is going on today, across the United States of America, and what needs to take place. He explained the danger that we are facing is unlike any one we’ve faced before.
Flynn explains that the attacks we are facing today are part of a “well-orchestrated and well-funded effort” to divide us by race.
This weapon is used to leverage and legitimize violence and crime, not to seek or serve the truth….The dark forces’ weapons formed against us serve one purpose: to promote radical social change through power and control. Socialism and the creation of a socialist society are their ultimate goals.
General Flynn says that, if we are not careful, we will let a passionate 2% control the other 98%.
Because of their allies in the media, it may look like that 2% is actually the majority but they are not. They’re still the 2%. The only way they can win is for the 98% to be complacent.
And no, it’s not just “wait til November”. Voting is only part of our responsibility.
It's time for conservatives and Republicans to wake up and realize the fight we're in. This isn't about defeating a Democrat in November. It isn't just partisan politics.
This isn't just another 4 year election.
It's a fight for the survival of the greatest nation ever assembled. It's a fight to keep freedom and personal liberties. It's a fight to allow our children to have more freedoms than we had as children. It's for their children as well.
People keep saying "don't worry, we'll vote in November" but that may not be enough. People are busy with so much going on in their lives but that's no excuse to let freedom go.
If you're too busy to fight for freedom then you don't deserve it.
Flynn explains how they are working to remove God from our everyday lives. They're shutting down churches and religious gatherings while having dances in the streets in New York.
So, if voting is not enough the what? Prayers, but that's also just part of your responsibility.
Action is what's needed.
Flynn says the only thing standing between the citizens and violent arms of socialist forces is our law enforcement professionals. That is why they're being attacked so vigorously. They need your support and they deserve it.
Challenge your politicians, he says.
At every level.
At times, however, we have to fall back on what got us here. We cannot afford to lose our God-given human rights and the strong inner desire for freedom to choose and to breathe the fresh air of liberty. We must stand up and speak out to challenge our so-called “leaders” of government. We put them in charge; we can remove them as well.
It's time to stand up and speak out. It's time to stop being afraid of what 'others' will think of you. Protect your liberties. Protect your beliefs and defend them. If you won't, now, then you won't have them long and you will only have yourself to blame.
To the silent and currently indifferent majority: Wake up. America is at risk of being lost in the dustbin of history to socialism. The very heart and soul of America is at stake.
Gen. Flynn ends his letter with an important statement. He doesn't say start next Monday, like that diet you were going to start back in January.
"Now is the time to act." - if you want to save America.
To read his complete letter to America, and I recommend you do - click here.